MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Faith ~Edit~

Here's my take on this weeks topic... My *Faith* is that she'll always look at me with these loving eyes :)

~SOOC~
075

~Edit~
075-edit S&E_edited-5

A tighter crop obviously, a bit of cloning, brightening, and a ton of noise reduction :)


8 comments:

  1. I think what I like the most is the crop. It really beings us in closer to see those wonderful, wise eyes :) She looks like she's pondering so deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the catch lights in her eyes! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great edit and those eyes are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great edit - you really brought out those amazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete