MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Quarterly Top 5!

Top 5 shots since January, what a tough choice!! As I'm going through them all, I'm liking the B&W's the best I think, so here you have my group! 

132
These are all candids...this was Maddie, with her sleeves rolled up, we were baking a cookies for New Years!

135.psd
This was just the other day, just a random shot, of her gazing out her bedroom window.


183



233
This was spur of the moment, I had just gotten my new 30mm, testing it out on her of course...didn't expect her to pose like this though...she's getting so grown up!

022
"Maddie...you camera hog!!!"



Amber's Articles

8 comments:

  1. Love these - you can tell you love a good fill the frame shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the b/w are gorgeous.
    Just love all the catchlights in your dd's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those. Her eyes are amazing & that last shot totally made me laugh. I seem to have far more shots of my youngest than anyone else. She's the most willing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous eyes!! I love the last one of your boy.......and the caption makes it even better......hehehehe

    Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are excellent! I love how you captured their unique personalities!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one of your boy! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. Gorgeous eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great!! That one of her striking a pose cracks me up!! And you son makes some great faces!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete