MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Eggs :)

It's spring break, & what a morning of fun and activity for us yesterday!**

**I feel the need to footnote here, because when I say I'm not crafty I mean it...most people think, "she can draw, she must be crafty" & therefore don't believe me...believe me when I say, as fun and as festive as it was, I was completely out of my comfort zone. (besides the fact that I was taking pictures the whole time :P) juggling the eggs, spilling of the dyes, ruining the sticker thingies, dealing with numerous busted up eggs... not to mention the massive clean up afterwards!!!

With that all said...& when I look back, especially at these pictures, I may not be the craftiest girl in town, but at the end of the day, we've got a big bowl of colorful eggs, and 2 very happy kiddies! & that in itself makes it more than worth being out of my comfort zone for one morning.


509

406

458

546

585

682_edited-1.psd

606

Hurray, they got together for a snapshot!!! :D

695

Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

  1. Awww, these are really cute! Looks like they had a great time decorating eggs together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You did a wonderful job with the eggs and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really do look like they're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete