MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Day at the Park :)

Wow, what a great time Maddie & I had, it's been a very long winter, & this is our first time at the playground this year!  Here are my favorites...first we conquer the playground & swings of course!

008

013


Look at all these colors, & holy cow, I think I've totally forgotten what it was like to shoot in direct sunlight!

095-1

Just a bit of sass going on here.

090

She was swinging higher than EVER, nearly giving me a slight heart attack.

029

033

And wow, my first go at the swings with my 30mm what a difference from last year with my 50mm! What a luxury it was to get the entire swing And her in the shot!

281

Time to inspect the lovely floral surroundings!

310

Ooo lookie, it's me!

213

199-1

233

139

Some extention tube lovin here :0)

192

122

129


And so there you have it, our day at the park...I'm so looking forward to many more days like this to come!


11 comments:

  1. OMG can't seem to find a fav here!! Love them all. Your flwer shots are SPECTACULAR!!! All flower shot have excellent detail.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time at the park! I love all of these shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots.....all of them! Visiting from "flowers on saturday"

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots, we have a park that lloks like that right by the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY eye was really drawn to your thumbnail on FOS. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shots on the swing are adorable!!! Love those sunglasses! :) And your flower shots are incredibly stunning - well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome!!! I love the playground and cool glasses!! Plus that blossom tree with all the petals on the grown looks great in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like it was a fun day out, your photos are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, BEAUTIFUL!! I'm in love with the one of her in the "swinging higher than ever" shot. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't choose a favourite flower shot from these. They are all so lovely.
    I also love playing around with my extension tubes, the make for some serious camera fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent photos. I love everyone! It's probably because a have a little girl too, and so wishing I can take photos of her like that.

    ReplyDelete