MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shoot & Edit Week 12~Green~Edit

I'm having so much fun with this challenge, I'm so lacking in my editing skillz, what a great way to practice.  This week I posted this recent shot of Maddie in her favorite *green* shirt. Again, not lovin the shot, but something about her expression that just grabs me.  So here you have my go on editing it.

SOOC
054

I know I wanted a tighter crop, but not much play with the colors other than a bit of contrast and lightening.

054-edit1_edited-1.psd


11 comments:

  1. I love the color edit with the closer crop. Looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting goes with her expression. So pensive!! I think the tighter crop really makes it a wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've turned this into such a dreamy shot. Her eyes are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tighter crop is perfectly chosen. Now the photo is intentionally light and dreamy! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love how the crop and the lightening really brought out her eyes - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your edit, love the crop. Such a precious capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how soft this turned out! She's such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, so sweet and dreamy. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The crop works perfectly. Wonderful capture.

    ReplyDelete