MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Maddie a *Model*

Well, it's been done, my Maddie is now officially my personal model.  No more fun and games for this little one...

043

I'm am using this photo as a muse for my next drawing :) & what a good sport, she even managed a smile for me... it wasn't until after my 40th snap or so that she started to complain... Sorry, Maddie, I'm going to have to start paying you in chocolate or stuffed animals or something :P 

2 comments:

  1. first off, I have a maddy (with a y) too, and she is my personal model. She is nearly 9 now, but she has always been the first to pose and play with me and my need to photograph everything.

    I would love to see the drawing you do from this photo. She is so precious.

    Thank you for your sweet comment. Sometimes, all I really want to do is write and scream and vent, as this mothering thing consumes me, but I try to get negative too much. Hard though.

    Now , i off to catch up on the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete