MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Does Anyone Want to Buy a Vowel? ;)

Monogram E

My newest listing :o) So happy with the way this came out, I don't know why I haven't made more of these... I can simply draw floral designs all day, it's so theropudic :) Although I have to admit, I feel like I've been drawing so much lately, my camera is getting neglected...I'm sorry Ms. Canon I promise to play with you later today ;)

So yes, I've listed this on Etsy, I've had another example of a monogram listed for quite some time now and have had no interest in it, so hopefully this one will get more attention :( All I can do is hope & pray & keep my fingers crossed.  This Etsy stuff is sooo hard, I knew it would be though, so I'm not entirely discouraged yet.

2 comments:

  1. well I love it, and I think I will be purchasing 3 this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I would love it if you could draw a whimsy portrait for me. Probably this summer when money isn't so tight. Do you do that?

    ReplyDelete