MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lucky

So it turns out the Maddie has started to *journal* and yes she's only 5 years old. I swear everyday this little girl never ceases to amaze me.  Anyway, we sat together yesterday just quietly listening to music and writing away in our journals.  I stumbled across this entry in mine from a few years ago and couldn't help but to want to blog about it.

145.psd

Friday, October 3, 2008-

"So we're playing in the front yard on a beautiful fall day! Maddie picked me a *flower*, turned out to be a 4-leaf clover. Moments later, I proceeded to pick a clover myself to explain how special it was & most clovers have only 3 leaves. low & behold, I picked a 4-leaf clover, if that's not good luck, I don't know what is!"



142-1

117-1

Sweet Shot Day

The Paper Mama

8 comments:

  1. Very cool and very rare too! Good for your daughter to start journalling now! She will have so much fun reading her entries years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just amazing! I'm 44 and I've never found a four leaf clover! Maybe I need your secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my post today. You insprired me with your lucky finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. and I love the photos. And yay for Maddy!

    ReplyDelete