MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

POTW

Well, here it is, my take on "silhouette!" After several several attempts...as this was my first go ever at silhouettes! It was sooo challenging, but I insisted on giving it a try :D

174, originally uploaded by Kindredspirit*.

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful - I'm scared that I won't be making the deadline this week since I don't have any editing capabilities on this computer. Booo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've also never tried silhouettes. I think that's amazing for a first try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great! I tried so hard on mine, failed, and went for an old photo, haha!

    ReplyDelete