MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

POTW!: Mood

Oh my gosh this was a hard topic...just kidding.  Maddie's moody a good majority of every day, and it was just the matter of capturing the right moment.  Here she was upset because she didn't want to do some activity with her brother...she cried, & claimed she was just tired as she decided to ponder the moment gazing out of her bedroom window.
185_edited-1

1 comment:

  1. Great capture - I have no idea what to enter. I'll probably pull something out of my butt or repurpose something I've already processed.

    ReplyDelete