MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In a Yellow House: "Arts -N- Crafts!"

In a Yellow House, today's topic is "Arts & Crafts!"   What a coincidence that I can also incorporate *my favorite things* into today's challenge In a Yellow House, as I did for the Trendy Treehouse!

It's funny because when I hear the phrase "arts & crafts." I kind of don't think it applies to me that much. As I'm sooo NOT crafty. At. All! & am in awe & am envious of anyone who can craft, sew, etc....However I do love art so here are my drawing books & sketches :)
020-1_edited-1

Visit Ashley today for some more "arts & craft" shots In a Yellow House!



8 comments:

  1. Love the photo of your art books. Looks like you are very talented and creative at drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally an artist...are you kidding me... I love you drawings. This is a great shot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your drawings! For someone who can sew, I certainly can't sketch like that! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image! Reminds me of myself and the millions of sketch books and notebooks I have at hand. I need to break them back out. Many people can pick up something and try it, but a lot of people can't put an image from their head onto a piece of paper. Looks like you're pretty talented. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sketch books. i think that makes you crafty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning! love the conversion and the angle

    ReplyDelete