MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

So glad I was able to get some shots for this week's Scavenger Hunt! I've been so busy lately, I feel like I've been neglecting my Scavenger Hunting!  Here are my takes on this week's items:

First up: Shadows
164

Pattern/Repetition
110

Bright White
watermark

Strong
088_edited-2

Warmth
727


Have a lovely Sunday :)

Visit Ashley for some really amazing interpretations on these topics!





Next Week's Items are:

Chocolate
Numbers
Canned Food
Music
Stack

12 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty - love your bright white, warmth and shadow shots! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love your bright white shot, it gives hope that spring will hopefully come soon! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warmth photo! The flower is so pretty and your focus is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the bright white...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Bright white and warmth are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Thanks you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!!! Your pattern and Bright White shots are AWESOME!!!
    Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright White is STUNNING! I love flowers, I can't wait to start seeing some around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely but bright white is my favorite!
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots!!! Love your Bright White and your take on strength! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all great. I love them all!! Your bright white is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness... no way to pic a favorite there! fabulous close ups!! warmth... bright colors... happy photos!

    ReplyDelete