MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Always Fun at Grandma's House :)

045
The kiddies always bring with them literally an arsenal of toys with them...not this time for Jason though. He only brought one...his brand new Dodge Charger, because of course it's all about the *Dukes of Hazard* now.  Oh & the lengths we had to go to to even find this car for him! Anything for my boy :)

022
And why would I expect anything less than a goofy face from him!? It simply wouldn't be Jason otherwise :)


011
Princess Maddie

052
And oh look at the BABY! Is he just a doll?! I can't even tell you how wonderful it is to have a baby in the family again. I mean seriously, look at Cassandra, the oldest of the group..she's turning into such a young lady. Boy do I feel old, & to think she's having yet another birthday next month!

054
His cousins' just can't get enough of him :)

062
I don't think anyone of us can get enough of him! LOL! Take out the camera's everyone, the baby's laughing!!!

075-1

090

087

& oh my,  if I didn't know any better, I'd think my Johnny was having a case of the *baby itch* this day! (don't even think about darling husband:P)

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures - your son's expressions at the beginning of this set are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! Too cute. Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..the baby is such a cutie! Thanks for visiting my site the other day. Following now=)

    ReplyDelete