MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Following My Dreams

I did it, I've made the plunge and opened up shop over at Etsy to showcase my artwork... :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABitofWhimsyArt?ref=top_trail

I never in my wildest dreams that I would actually putting my drawings out there! I'm so excited about this venture although very nervous and extremely apprehensive.  My hopes are not high, but so glad that I finally made the leap!

067-3
My favorite piece to date

003 watermark
& I'm also going to offer original monograms by request :)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, your drawings are really gorgeous! I love the fine lines and the detailing. I'm adding your Etsy stores to my favorites list!

    ReplyDelete