MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

::patting self on back:: so proud to have FINALLY completed a scavenger hunt...I'd like to participate more consistently in the New Year!

1.This is Me

053

Yeah that's me alright, so tired I just want to go to bed....the *other* me is too wired to go to bed & couldn't put her camera down, so decided to tackle this item for the scavenger hunt!

2.Resolutions

087

This was a tough one, considering my new years *resolution* is too stop complaining so much, especially over the small stuff. So with no ideas as of today, & as a last resort, this morning took a snapshot of Maddie & Jay together to represent Love not war lol! They too need to stop complaining & arguing with each other all the time...got to love the "peace"  bear :)

3.Treasured

121

OK, I'm getting a bit sentimental here...This is my Lacey girl's collar & tags.  This and her memory will be treasured forever...

4.Innocence

302

5.Primitive
042

Ha! My ever so *primitive* SLR...I'm sure this is what the cave men used back in the day of photography ;)






Happy Sunday!

Next weeks items:

1.A Different View
2.Looking Up
3.Abstract
4.Hair
5.Half

15 comments:

  1. "ME" too!! Ha :) The collar is a neat way to document a sweet love of the past. Cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just like you do in your first shot most of the time. I always love a Maddie shot - the one of her in innocence is beautiful. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your treasured shot... but it almost made me cry. Very touching.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your shots! Your interpretation of this is me was GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. I love your me shot and your treasured shot is so touching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I LOVED the one about innocence, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so wonderful. I just love you innocence shot.. she is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. I love them all, especially #4.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shots this week are wonderful! I love the story behind your Resolutions photo; too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great captures! i LOVE the treasured one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome shots!! I love your "Primitive" shot. I wish I had that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have great hair! Your treasured shot was sweet. We said goodbye to a dear friend this year so it rang true for me

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha ha... love the primitive!! In that case I have a lovely primitive Nikon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how sweet! Resolutions is my fav!
    I've passed a blog award onto yoU!
    http://dillonsmommajonswifey.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-given-another-award-to-pass.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Addorable shots, way to cute.

    ReplyDelete