MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Bit of Whimsy

Well, I'm on the brink of opening up an Etsy shop to showcase my drawings...I've created a new blog in which I'll enjoy blogging about all of my new creations.

I still can't believe that I'm going through with all of this...I've never dreamed in a million years that I'd be sharing my work. I've always been so private where this is concerned. These drawings come from within & are so personal to me.

Needless to say...I hope to share so other's can enjoy the wold of my whimsy, ~A Bit of Whimsy~

http://abit0fwhimsy.blogspot.com/

I've never been so nervous before, but am I'm sure that there will be nothing more rewarding. I simply love to draw & if I can continue to do what I love & share with others, well,  I suppose this would be me, following my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your drawings on Etsy! Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting. You deserve it. Your drawings are amazing.

    ReplyDelete