MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Could be a sign?

I so wish it is...Dad's been back in the hospital fighting this infection that he contracted shortly after his surgery. It's been a whole month now since the surgery and he's not showing any signs of improvement. I just wish that he could kick this darn infection already so that he can begin his road to recovery :( I just keep hoping and praying that he can overcome this.

004

Anyway, seeing this rainbow today, may be a sign of hope...it's all I can do.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you dad. I hope the infection goes away soon.

    Gorgeous rainbow picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I hope he is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a beautiful sign and I hope it is a sign of recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it is a sign and that his recovery takes a quick turn for the better.

    ReplyDelete