MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More from the playground :D

So here are some shots compiled over 2 days consecutively going to our local playground.  They've got all new equipment, so Jason & Maddie are in their glory checking it all out...
Now that school's been out, I'm sooo happy to finally be getting some shots of my guy!! (he was in summer school up until this past Thursday :P)
097
Maddie swinging away! I'm so loving this shot...I've got sooo many of her on swings, but I think this one might "take the cake!"
Weee :D Ever since she learned how to pump herself, she's been the swing queen! & do you believe this outfit?! I'm blessed with a little girl who on any day will dress with a style that feeds into my photography obsession ;0)
072
Here's Jason playing peek-a-boo. Can't believe I actually got him to look at me here.
050
Here's one of Maddie up high on the jungle gym...I'm thinking of using this one for this weeks scavenger hunt "view from below." I don't know why but I just love this shot. I know some might say that it's blown out all over the place. But I love the look of her creamy white skin next the bright blue sky.
025-1_edited-1
And finally, here are the trouble makers together...for the moment, enjoying each other's company :)
057

No comments:

Post a Comment