MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We made it through...1st day of school!

I can't beleive it...after a summer long full Maddie & Jason arguing every single moment of every single day...finally the first day of school has arrived!  I was so excited, finally to have some *alone* time, free from the nagging & whining and tantrums that continued all day long!  All the anticipation was over, peace and quiet at last...and here I sat. all. alone. just what a wanted.  Why the hell am I a mess, what the heck these damn kids are making me an emotional mess! I should have known this was going to happen, the moment they were gone, it hit me like a ton of bricks...my kids are growing up :*(   

030

Big brother helping little sister with her back pack, after all he's a second grader now & it's her first day of  elementary school! She's a Kindergartner now :)

045


104


133

Gotta make some time for a scoot before the big day :)

173

201


215

4 comments:

  1. I love the ones of them together. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and work so well together! (maybe not all the time, but at least in these pictures :)

    Is it just me or have backpacks gotten a LOT bigger? They can't have that much homework, can they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! How was the first day back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I stopped by your blog today. omg, they are so cute. I love the first one of J helping M with her backpack & of course the one with orange monkey!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete