MY TAKE ON PHOTOGRAPHY

"The reason why we want to remember an image varies: Because we simply 'love it', or dislike it so intensely that it becomes compulsive, or because it has made us realize something about ourselves, or has brought about some slight change in us. Perhaps the reader can recall some image after seeing of which has never been quite the same."

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Scavenger Hunt!

Nothing says summer more than a kid in a pool :D
117
The letter "A"...of course I needed to verify that it indeed looked like the letter A by getting darling son's approval...after exclaiming first that it is his basketball hoop, that "yeah Mom it does look like an A!"
096
After having several failed attempts at shooting our shed door (a somewhat interesting looking door compared to the doors to our house:P). I had to think of something! So, this is what I came up with:
077
This was an easy one... After consulting with darling daughter (my expert in Love), quickly showed me the "symbol of Love!"  So here you have it :D
115
Celebration was really hard, I've only had my camera since February and haven't been to that many "celebrations." Other than a few birthday parties for my nieces, I didn't have that many shots of people actually celebrating.  This is just a snapshot I took the other day, of darling daughter simply celebrating being a kid... LOL, she was pulling grass and throwing it up in the air like confetti!
132

4 comments:

  1. These are such wonderful shots. I feel like my shots this week are kinda lame. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them - Great job! The symbol of love is my favorite, especially with the bandaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! love them all. I love the story behind symbol of love, and I really like your door :)

    ReplyDelete